RE/MAX Renaissance Real Estate Experts
Experienced Arizona Real Estate Agents
For most people, a home is one of the biggest investments they will ever make. Whether you are buying or selling, you want to rest assured that you are working with an experienced Arizona real estate agent. You want to work with someone who values your needs, preferences, and opinions. You also want to work with someone who is familiar with the nuances of the Arizona real estate market and can guide you through the purchase or sale process with confidence.
RE/MAX Renaissance has been offering home owners exceptional service for more than a decade. All of our agents are full-time, experienced professionals with a passion for what they do. Our honesty, integrity, and client-first attitude is what sets us apart from others.
Throughout the valley, RE/MAX Renaissance has five offices and more than sixty agents. As such, whether you are searching for a home in Scottsdale, Downtown, Goodyear, or Peoria, one of our agents will be have the local expertise to help you find the home that best suits the needs of you and your family.
RE/MAX: A Long History of Excellence
Since RE/MAX was founded in 1973, it has prided itself on offering its customers nothing but the best. More than forty years later, RE/MAX closes more sales than any other company in the United States. More than 100,000 agents in approximately 100 countries each work hard to set a standard for excellence in their respective market.
RE/MAX agents are known for going beyond what is expected of the average real estate agent. We won’t just place a listing sign at the end of your drive way. We will be there to answer your questions, offer helpful home staging tips, council you on smart real estate strategies, and work with you to ensure an easy transition from one home to the next.
When you work with one of the knowledgeable and experienced agents at RE/MAX Renaissance, you will not only experience the first-rate client care RE/MAX is known for; you will get to work with agents that pride themselves on knowing their area. We aren’t just real estate agents after all; in many cases we live in these communities. As residents and as agents, we know our communities inside and out. Experience the RE/MAX difference, and connect with one of the agents at RE/MAX Renaissance today.
Buying with an Arizona Real Estate Agent
Our website was designed with buyers in mind. Explore the range of helpful tools and resources on our site:
- For more information about Greater Metropolitan Phoenix Area communities, visit our community guides. Each page focuses on a different municipality in the valley. Learn more about the history, economy, and recreational situation of each area. The community guides will also allow you to restrict your home search to properties within certain towns.
- Use our advanced search features to filter results down to the ones that are relevant to you and your family. Restrict results by property type, size, price, location, and more.
- Take the work out of searching for a home and sign up for our Home Finder tool. You let us know what you are looking for, and we will send you promising listings as they become available on the Arizona real estate market.
- Use our Mortgage Calculator tool to help gauge how much you can afford when it comes time to purchase a home.
- Need a loan? We can connect you with our partners, Waterstone Mortgage or Caliber Home Loans, for more information about loan approval.
To start touring active properties on the Arizona real estate market, connect with one of our experienced agents at RE/MAX Renaissance.
Selling with an Arizona Real Estate Agent
When it comes time to sell your home, we understand how important it is to sell your home in a timely manner for top dollar. The success of your home sale greatly impacts how easily you can take the next step in your life. That’s why it is important to work with an Arizona real estate agent who knows how to help you get the best results.
Marketing is key to the success of any home sale, and RE/MAX Renaissance is dedicated to giving your home the best exposure possible. We’ll advertise your home on our website, the local MLS, and on our Facebook page.
Pricing is another factor that can dramatically affect how quickly a home sells for. Our agents will help you set a competitive listing price that will not only attract buyers; it will have the potential to start bidding wars among many interested buyers, helping you earn top dollar.
We can also offer you advice about home staging and surface renovations that will help your home better appeal to modern buyers. You can come to us with your questions and relax knowing that we are knowledgeable and experienced in our field.
For more information about home to sell your Arizona home for sale, connect with RE/MAX Renaissance today!